MotoGP 2011

Ben

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nö,

scheint mit dieser Prevot- Nagelung einfach länger zu dauern. Arm darf nur bis 90 Grad im Schultergelenk gebeugt werden. Autofahren, PC und leichtere Tätigkeiten gehen schon ganz gut. Freitag sind´s 6 Wo. nach OP. Im Januar kommt der Nagel raus, dann soll´s wieder besser gehen. Am meisten nervt es, dass ich keinen richtigen Sport machen kann.

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...

Mwahahahaha....!

“No, that’s just been there forever. Obviously we’ve spent lots of time, you know, with the couple Eight-Hours we did, eating restaurants, doing all that shit . Uccio’s just, you know what I would call it, Uccio’s his bitch. He just kind of does, makes everything easier, cleans, just makes Valentino’s life a little bit easier. Now, I say he’s his bitch. If they read that, they’re going to translate that a lot differently. He’s kind of his … Well, if I say I have a right-hand man, you could also say he’s my bitch. That’s how we would translate it in Texas.”

• 3 weeks later...

Mal am Rande:

Lorenzo Not The "A" Star At Dainese, Bails For A-Star Itself

Monday, January 03, 2011

You gotta admit, Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi did an absolutely fantastic job of never revealing the degree of which they disliked each other.

In truth, Rossi despised Lorenzo for a variety of reasons, while Lorenzo grew to hold Rossi mostly in contempt. The pair were professional enough to keep a good public face on their relationship, but now that Rossi rides for Ducati, the true depth of their rivalry seems to slowly emerging.

First up: no more Lorenzo riding for "Valentino's leather company".

Reportedly, Jorge Lorenzo has decided to leave Italian leathers company Dainese after they didn't promote his winning the MotoGP world title to Lorenzo's satisfaction.

Lorenzo won the MotoGP title while wearing Dainese cow (kangaroo) skin.

Lorenzo feels that Rossi's involvement with Dainese has something to do with the perceived slight, and he's decided to slip himself into A-stars instead for 2011.

Dass Vale eine Diva ist, wissen wir ja schon aber Lorenzo legt ja früh und heftig los....!! :cool: