• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Och jo, Joerg, gibt einige wirklich geile Teile mit den richtigen Mods.

Gibt aber 2 Punkte, die mich bislang abhalten:

1. Was kann ne Hyper, was nicht auch meine Monster kann? :keinplan:

2. Meine kurzen Kackstelzen. :D

zu 1 ,,, weis nicht

zu 2 ,,, gibts was :D

CIMG2656.jpg.063e282ae0a23f715dfbacfb7bc

-> :)

Dabei ging es wohl eher um die Evo SP Performance Felgen aus dem Zubehörkatalog wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe.

I emailed D.I.D japan to ask them about the spoke wheels, here is the answer I just got:

Hi, Jean,

Thank you for your e-mail to our website.

Though I could not see a photo you attached, I guess I know what you are talking about. The rim itself is ours with D.I.D DirtStar logo, but the assembled wheel itself was made by a wheel assembling company in Italy. As far as I know, it is an OE project for Ducati. Accordingly it is not ready for the aftermarket.

Thank you

Best regards;

Mitsuo Morita

D.I.D Japan

Someone from the Italian Hyper board was at the EICMA in Milan and ask 1st at the Ducati help desk, then to D.I.D and then at Fa.Ba

Seems the rim itself is a tubeless D.I.D, the inside was designed by Fa.Ba and all that only for the show.

Ducati wanted to see the feedback before putting it in the catalog I guess.

Here is the post from the Italian guy :

Hypermotard Club Forum - Visualizza un messaggio singolo - Cerchi after market: il punto