Fabrizio

608b4a55.jpg

6432a9b6.jpg

f9fe05e2.jpg

b5ec11a9.jpg

Michel's bike after his 3rd place finish in Race 2:

defa81e2.jpg

Sogar mal ne Honda:

Gratuitous Honda pic just for the hell of it. For the numerically challenged, the Honda is in the 1ST PLACE spot.:D

99411473.jpg

Race 2 podium:

edba56c9.jpg

Italian flag for the leghumpers:

871530dc.jpg

3c2610c0.jpg

Der Schlüpper von Biaggi

Final teardown before being crated up to be shipped back:

7a6d89ac.jpg

Bayliss left without scoring a single point but was all smiles and VERY gracious in defeat. I bust his balls every chance I get but I gotta hand it to him, he is truly a fan's racer.

e53ce14a.jpg

In case anyone was wondering if Max wears boxers or briefs, this one's for you. Accomodations were VERY primative for the racers trackside.

db4d5884.jpg

Max's manhandler was cool enough to gimme his pucks after the day was over. Naturally Max had no interest in signing them cuz, well, he's Max.:rolleyes:

1d172c6d.jpg

The eeeeeeeend:

Other random pics from my bro's camera:

20f42692.jpg

485af74d.jpg

Gotta love how they count 2002 as a World Championship when it was only the Manufacturer's Championship. Just kidding folks, relax.:P

a16745b6.jpg

Oh, and this is Fabrizio on Sunday night at the bar celebrating. He didn't understand a word we said, but was still alot of fun to hang out with.

b3be749e.jpg