Ducati Performance Fussrastenanlage

Hallo Leute, hätte eine Frage zu den Ducati Performance Fussrasten für die Hypermotard.

Ist es bei dieser Fussrastenanlage möglich die Rasten/Halterung für den Beifahrer zu befestigen?? vielleicht hat da einer von Euch schon Erfahrung?

Bin um jede Info dankbar.

• 2 weeks later...

Was ist denn kaputt? Wenns nur der kleine Hebel am Schalter ist, den kannst du mit einem aus dem MX Zubehör ersetzen. Siehe:

I had emailed Claudio the general manager of Ducati about the absents of part numbers for the Hypermotard DP rearsets. I haven't heard anything. And after this weeks lowside my last fix was done (mental note track tires are cheaper then DP parts). So off to the motocross store, to buy an MSR dirtbike shifter. I had looked at these for awhile and thought they would work. the shifter knobs looked very similar.

Why it needs repair

IMG_2428.jpg

MSR shifter, there were several choices I just got the lowest priced, $25.00

IMG_2429.jpg

Surprise the MSR knob is riveted on.

IMG_2432.jpg

A little drill work and it's off.

IMG_2433.jpg

The DP, and MSR together

IMG_2434.jpg

All fixed, now I need to look for alternative footpegs.

IMG_2435.jpg

The MSR is a direct replace. No mods. It's aluminum, and the spring is stronger, and easier to fit.

Ted

Hypermotard DP Rearset Fix - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

MX Teile bekommst du bei www.Psychoparts.de oder www.dirtfreak.de. Letzterer war richtig schnell bei ZETA Ersatzteilen, Psychoparts hat meisst den besseren Preis. Was nicht im Shop ist bekommst du meisst per Mailanfrage bei Markus.

• 2 weeks later...